Pitching my idea

Since I will be looking for collaborators in Japan to whom I will need to pitch my ideas, I decided to start working on how to present them from now.
I got quite sick a few months ago and I used to have a recurrent dream every night when I was getting really high fevers. I wanted to use those visuals from my dreams and turn them into a short film but I needed to find the team and collaborators to make a proper project out of it.
The main source of inspiration is the idea of empowerment in loneliness and feminine energy, and how women and nature are interconnected using theories of ecofeminism.
The recurrent visual in my dreams was this frozen white rose sealed into an ice cube, defrosting upside down; followed by a female figure isolated in an unknown landscape. I kept having these two images repeated in my fever dreams night after night.
For the video, I want to use both of them and complete a sequence. The girl, that is completely alone in nature starts running. We can just see her at the beginning but then a group of women appear in screen, running alongside the main character. For the final shot, the group of women will appear static in a composition (female energy). The next presentation gathers some of the initial ideas and references: