Tutorial with Liam Gleeson 11/06

My tutorial with Liam was very helpful and gave me some tips and thoughts to consider for the next steps of development and pre-production.
I showed him the pitch and he gave me very positive feedback on it, he found interesting the video I remotely directed during lockdown (quarantine countrysiders) and thought it really connected with the first ideas I was developing (connection with nature).
Regarding the story, he said it looked like a speculative version of the future showing new ways of life and I really liked that. It’s like a new beginning of time that looks to the past focusing on presenting a new future.
Liam introduced me to the digital Bolex camera, the look of the footage from it is similar to a 16mm film, if I want to film on digital to have a back up this type of camera will be worth to look at.
When talking about the experiments of the biodesigner I will collaborate with (crystalizing sweat), he told me about an experiment he did years ago which consists on leaving a glass with salt and water underneath your bed every night and depending on the dreams and energy the salt will crystalize in a different way each night. I think it’ll be interesting to practice this while I work on the project and keep a visual diary of it.
I need to gather further research and visual references to give Liam a visual idea of exactly what the video is going to look like and bring it to the tutorial next week.