Tutorial with Liam 18/06

For this tutorial, I gathered more references on location (potential accommodation in the area), stylism, illumination ideas, cameras, casting, etc. to give Liam a fully visual idea of the project.
He strongly recommended me to go to the location with my DOP beforehand, as the location for the project plays an important role. I want to film long shadows and I need to know what the light is in the place. He recommended me to use an app for the sun once I’m there.
We also discussed my plans for color grading. Color is also very important in this project and in my work in general. Liam suggested I get in touch once I get the footage as he might know some people interested in working on it for their portfolios.
Liam also suggested thinking about other ideas for lighting, as projecting the sunset to create the long shadows and showed me one of his videos where they did that.
Finally, we talked about some exhibition ideas and to use the concept of the whole project to curate the way I exhibit the film and photos (if covid allows us to have a physical exhibition by the end of the year)