Casting confirmed

Finding the casting I wanted has been a long process. Profiles that are non-binary or gender fluid are not common in Spain and there are not many options. I have been in contact with a few different agencies and also have done some Instagram casting. I found the perfect talent for what I’d imagine but they live in Belgium. For a moment I thought of investing in the tickets to fly them over to Spain but considering all the issues that traveling can bring at the moment (quarantines, cancelled flights, COVID), I thought it was best not to risk it this time.
The final casting is Victor and Yosephine. I’ve known Victor for a long time, his silhouette is perfect for the project, he is 6,3ft tall and very slim. I think it’d be cool to have him walking in a gigantic dessert. Yosephine is a trans model signed with an agency. We will be traveling to the location from Madrid (3’5 hrs) but she lives in Barcelona. Production will need to arrange train tickets from Barcelona to Zaragoza, and one of the cars will need to pick her up from there and drive to the location (1hr).
Yosephine
Victor